2022/23 Annual General Meeting
The 2022/23 Annual General Meeting will take place in-person on October 2, 2023 at 5 p.m. and all members are welcome to attend.
The Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for the Board of Directors and Executive Leadership to report to the membership on the events and outcomes of the previous season.
WHAT IS A MEMBER?
- A person who has purchased a season subscription
- A person who currently has a lifetime subscription
- A person or their designate who has donated a sum of money that meets or exceeds a minimum threshold of the lowest price of a season subscription
- The maximum number of memberships available to be designated for any one donor shall be two memberships.
- In addition to any of the criteria above, the person must have also indicated that they wanted to be a member when subscribing or donating.
Advanced registration is REQUIRED to attend the AGM, and late registrations will not be accepted.
Register with [email protected] to receive your link and materials.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 22 at 5 p.m.